Tuesday 12 November 2013



My emotional state of choice is serenity.

My religion of choice is music.

My nourishment of choice is Love.

My addiction of choice is technology.

My currency of choice is knowledge.

My politics of choice is none.


This page is about Music, Cars, Hi Fi, Art, Technology, and fun. Quoting Oscar Wild - “I'm a man of simple tastes. I'm always satisfied with the best.”
So, if you want to find the best about these topics, come in, have a look, enjoy and comment (or not) :)
Most of the posts are about High End Audio, but there is a bit of everything and for many different tastes :)

Role models & people I admire : Jean Luc Picard, Gregory House, Dr. Beverly Hofstadter, Oscar Wild, Albert Einstein, Mark Twain, Buddha, Isaac Asimov, Ernest Hemingway, John Lennon, Confucius, Mother Teresa, Nikola Tesla, Mark Twain, Leonardo da Vinci, Charles Dickens, Emily Dickinson, Orson Welles, Frank Zappa, Janis Yan, Aznavour, Jim Morrison, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Walt Disney, Luther Vandross, Etc...
 
FAIR USE NOTICE: For all pictures and anything I use on this page: "Any content on my facebook site may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human thoughts, ingenuity, scientific achievements, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit. This page not always agree with certain personal views, but I will overlook such views many times in order to gain knowledge from the more important subject of the article."

No comments:

Post a Comment